Search results

1. P

Thank You..Updates have Returned !!

skymouse i really don't understand what is going on your gone for a month then post two videos and then are gone again im still waiting on the month of missing videos please post them or let me know if they on the clips4sale page or if anyone on here knows what is going on with the site please...
  2. P

Tosha Hays ??

well once again tosha hayes and skymouse don't respond to emails or posts on here im still waiting on a months worth of missing videos i will not download the two posted until the missing videos get put up its not right and not fair to the members on here two new videos do not take the place...
  3. P

Please give us an update

well skymouse has posted two videos but not the videos im waiting for he needs to upload all the updates from january 17 to february 17 not brand new videos from just this week that is not going to fly with me skymouse ignores emails doesn't come on here and tosha hayes does not seem to be doing...
  4. P

hey skymouse you post one video where are the videos from january 17 to february 17 if you can please post those videos i would appreciate it
  5. P

hey all its now exactly one month since the last update and as usual skymouse cannot and tosha hayes can't be bothered to come on here or to respond to emails thats why this site needs new leadership and skymouse can step back and do whatever it is he is so busy doing which is not running the...
  6. P

still no updates skymouse ignores emails this is why someone else needs to run the site so he can concentrate on other things i fear this site will continue this way until something is done its fine if skymouse has alot going on but if can't spend at least one hour a week on the site then it's...
  7. P

once again were back to waiting for updates again i emailed him either sunday night or monday and he just ignores emails i think we need someone to take over the daily running of the site clearly skymouse has alot of things going on outside the site and can't devote the time to it so its time...
  8. P

i guess skymouse must be away again still waiting on sundays and todays video updates hopefully they can get posted before february
  9. P

well it looks like updates are slowing again sundays update was not posted things finally seemed to get better but it looks like things might slow up a bit i contacted skymouse but he hasn't replied
  10. P

Tosha Hays ??

hey thanks for coming on to let us know i am sorry for those losses so it's fine anyway waiting for yesterdays video update to be posted any chance you can get it posted before the night is over i would appreciate it thanks in advance
  11. P

hey all its now thursday january 10 and still nothing since before new years and as i have said zero communication from either skymouse or this tosha hayes person not a single reply to my emails and not one response on here i guess im the only one left on here since no one has replied to my...
  12. P

really the first time it took over a month to get updates up the problem is sky and tosha can't be bothered to respond to emails or posts on here and if he has stuff going on then its time to turn the site over to tosha hayes or someone else who can commit to the site and to the members and...
  13. P

Tosha Hays ??

hey all i just posted in the other thread but anyway it is now january 7 and still no final video for 2018 i have emailed both tosha and sky but i don't think they check their email anyway maybe its time those of us still here walk away and dump our memberships maybe that will make skymouse take...
  14. P

hey all its now almost monday and still no further updates and still complete silence from skymouse and tosha hayes i don't know what else to try clearly skymouse doesn't seem to care and he clearly can't be bothered to open his email every day and clearly tosha hayes doesn't bother checking her...
  15. P

hey all well a week and one day later and no updates i have emailed skymouse and tosah hayes and not one reply as usual clearly they don't care and choose not to respond not once has skymouse replied to emails and tosha hayes hasn't either i think someone new needs to take over the site and...
  16. P

well i guess were back to the way things were there have been no updates now for a week i emailed both tosha and skymouse but so far no reply i really hope things are not back sliding again updates had finally returned and seemed to be getting better and now another slowdown i just don't get it...
  17. P

Tosha Hays ??

well i just emailed both skymouse and tosha to see if sundays final video for 2018 could be uploaded out of the sites i have memberships to this is the only video i am still waiting on 4 days later updates seemed to get better but now its slowing up again
  18. P

Tosha Hays ??

it guess it means sundays and todays update should be up by the weekend then i just checked the site and still nothing after november 22 hopefully this will be added before this coming sundays update needs to be posted maybe he should bring on someone to help him run the site and keep it updated...
  19. P

Tosha Hays ??

ok can you have skymouse post the video update for november 25 i would really appreciate it things seemed to be getting better and now i came on to find sundays update not posted so if someone can get it posted and then post thursdays update on time that would be great thanks in advance
  20. P

things were getting back to normal but it looks like things are slowing up again sundays video update has not been posted so i sent a email to skymouse to get it up as quickly possible i will try emailing the other support person to have them add it so we are going to have to be on top of them...